Saturday, May 25, 2013

What are some good birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend's 18th birthday?

Q. I am super short on cash, but I want to give him a really good birthday gift. He will be away on his actual birthday, so when he gets back we are going to spend a whole day together just the two of us, and I want to make it special, but I am having troubles thinking of cool gift ideas or things to do that would be special and fun.
Any Ideas?

A. find something that your boyfriend really enjoys doing. you could climb a mountain, go to the beach, go hiking,give him a massage, cater to him, go to a party, have a bonfire, go off roading. do whatever makes him happy. idk what he is like so these could be awful ideas, but i hope at least one may help. good luck=]


What are some homemade gift ideas for my boyfriend's birthday?
Q. What are some homemade gift ideas for my boyfriend's birthday? (besides photo frame or scrape book)
Also just in case some inexpensive store bought gift ideas?
Plz and thanks

A. Why don't you make him some chocolate chip cookies. You could even buy a little icing tube and put messages on them like a smiley face, or Happy Birthday. Plus give him lots of kisses. He won't forget that?


what are good gift ideas to get for your boyfriend for a one year anniversary ?
Q. me and my boyfriend will have been together for a year on december 4th ; and its also my birthday. i wanna know some good gift ideas to get him. things to make him realize how special i am . and to remind him why were still together after everything we've been through. any ideas ?

A. 1. I think you should go to the place you first dated. Buy a cake to celebrate.
2. Cook yourselves together at home. music, red wine, delicacies....well, all are perfect.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment