Saturday, July 6, 2013

What should I get my daughter for her 21st?

21st birthday gift ideas jewelry
 on 21st Birthday Necklaces, 21st Birthday Necklace Jewelry Online
21st birthday gift ideas jewelry image



sarahryan8


She's not so sure about what she wants...one of her ideas is to go shopping and buy clothes and make up. I want her to have something she'll always have as her 21st gift, she mentioned a ring. We had a look and found a white gold diamond ring which she likes (it's a very small diamond!! We're not loaded!). Do you think that would be a good present? Any other ideas - jewelry or technology (or anything else!) - are greatly appreciated!


Answer
The ring sounds like a wonderful idea! My most treasured pieces of jewelry are a pearl necklace (16th birthday), diamond stud earrings (18th birthday/high school graduation/acceptance to my dream school), and a ring (college graduation). They aren't uber expensive, but they are very symbolic. Those are (thus far...) the three most significant milestones in my life. My family means the world to me and every time I wear any of those jewelry items I fondly recall my parents giving them to me, remember how proud of me they are, and remember how much they love me. Whenever I get homesick, I wear all three. :-) Clothes and makeup only last so long. You should definitely get her something she'll keep forever.

What should I tell my boyfriend to give me?




Trisha


My 21st birthday is coming up and he doesn't know what to get me. We've only been together for 3 and a half months. I don't know what to tell him. I would love a necklace, but he said he would rather not get jewelry because every time he's done that before, the girl left him shortly after (I don't know why, he has good taste in jewelry!).

Any ideas for what I should tell him?



Answer
Tell him to use his imagination an afternoon of beauty first make you lunch and toast you happy birthday with wine in a glass that he order with your name & birthday engrave on it. He can set up a small table with a dozen roses on it laying nearby a birthday card and gift certificate to have your hair and nails done at a salon his treat. Pick you up by car or cab to go out later in the evening to your favorite place. then wrap up a picture or small piece of art that reminds him of the first time he wanted you to be his girl.this will be a keepsake for your birthday and no one else will think of it but you and him making you and the day a great memory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment