Saturday, August 31, 2013

what is a good birthday present for a 38 year old woman?

birthday gift ideas 80 year old woman
 on birthday gift ideas 80 year old women on 80th Birthday Eighty Years ...
birthday gift ideas 80 year old woman image



jh1524


i have no idea what to get my friend


Answer
As a close friend ?
or like a Co-Worker?

I'd say one of those Picture frames that are like a slide show.
whatever they call them ;O like 80 dollars

A nice Jacket from Aero or AE maybe
I donno. I'm awful with gifts.
Good Luck!

Help with mother daughter bday party?




Paris


I need some help..me nd my moms birthdays r ten days apart nd there is a 20 yr age difference..I'm turning 30 nd she is turning 50!! Both major milestones..I am having a big combined birthday for us but I need ideas..I need a theme nd a slogan nd party favor ideas!!?? I want it to be fabulous!!


Answer
Actually , I think you could have fun with the difference AND the similarities. What I mean is; you could have the gift table separated with one sign: FABULOUS AT FIFTY and another one, FLIRTY 30. So the presents are separated as well as the theme BUT the decorations could still easily go with princess pink items and decor. On the present table for mom: a poster in the background of like Starsky and Hutch or Meatloaf and for you- well whomever you loved in high school! I would have your background music playing both of your oldies and goodies random like.
Appetizers can be anything BUT i would go to one of those candy bulk stores that have the old fashioned candies and scatter them on the dessert table . They don't have to be separated- your guests get the idea. For a fun game- if you have time- your mom needs to write down the dances she remembers or that you find on the internet for the late 70's and early 80's and you write down the popular dances of your teen years. The 30 somethings have to guess how to dance to your mom's list( by only hearing the name) and her crowd will have to figure out how to dance to your list. It could be really fun. Have your generation music to dance by. If you don't like to dance try doing a trivia contest with each generation having to guess the others television shows. Oh and your overall slogan for the Invite? You are too young- but there used to be a commercial where the young guy grabs the woman and says; wow! Mrs. ..... I thought you were your daughter...... OR you could be the Trophy Wife Party if you are not married- then Milestones Madame's... have fun!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment